Hello all! Autumn is here (or not yet here in Morocco), we’re mid-October and the sun is still showing up sometimes. Anyway, today’s post is about autum /fall trends, we picked up 5 trends that are our favorites and we hope it’s going to inspire you and help you figure out what’s the next item you should have in your closet.
- Velvet: Whether in backpacks, dresses, tops, bombers or boots, a velvet touch is a must during this fall. It adds such a glamourous/classy touch to the outfit and makes it more put together. One thing that I know, I (Hanae) must rock this trend this season.
- Jogging pants: Nothing better than jogging pants and girls let’s be honest, we wish we could wear them everyday. The fashion industry made our wish true and made the jogg pants more wearable as you can see in the following pictures. You can either wear them with a boyfriend shirt, a tee and a leather jacket or a simple sweatshirt. It’s up to you if you dare or not.
- Gold/Metallic : A touch of gold or metalic will do good to your appearance! More likely at night than day so you will be sure that you’re the star of the night!
- Sheer : Anything that is transparent/ see through! It’s sexy without being
bitchy, you can either style it with a bralette underneath or with a basic top, and voilà you’re trendy more than ever!
- Unisex Clothing : For those who love to wear men clothing, I’m sure you will overlike this trend. No need to ask your boyfriend for his tee or sweatshirt. Go get yours, lol! By the way, Zara and many other brands have a unisex clothing section, you should totally check it out.
Again you’re not forced to wear these trends, we’re only here to share our favorites. We hope you like this type of posts, catch you in another one.