Hey girls! Today I am here to talk to you about a new face cream I started using a few weeks ago and I liked. I have oily skin and it’s hard for me to find a good moisturizer for everyday use under my foundation. You all know that by now and I usually don’t review products unless I am completely satisfied with the experience.
The star of this post is the new Avon Naturals Skin Care Tea Tree and Cucumber Face Cream (what a long name) they recently sent in a package. When I first saw it and since I already tried other face creams from the Naturals range which did not work for me, I said to myself “oh this range again!“, lol. A few days later and because I hate routine, I decided to grab it and give it a try.
– It’s actually good and I under-estimated it.
– It smells good.
– The texture is light.
– It’s refreshing when you apply it on your face in the morning.
– And it’s quickly absorbed.
After a week of good use, day and night, it became a favorite.
– I definitely recommend it for oily skin
– I would probably purchase it especially for its price: 60dhs (or 30dhs on discount)