Nowadays, every girl is addicted to matte liquid lipsticks, everyone is looking for the perfect one and brands innovate everyday and create textures that stay all day. Lipstick addicts we are, we surfed on this wave and tried a few affordable and drugstore lipsticks throughout the year and we wanted to share our honest opinions with you guys. It might help you if you’re planning to get one of the lipsticks featured in this blog post. The reviews will be full of details so stay with us until the end.
1- COLOUR POP COSMECTICS ULTRA MATTE LIP
- These are the most famous liquid lipsticks in the industry. They come in different textures and we purchased the Ultra Matte one in 4 shades: Beeper, Clueless, Tulle and Bumble.
- They’re not expensive (90dhs from DR Wima Shop).
- The texture is not bad at all and they stay all day.
- Clueless was the only shade that did not work. It’s hard to take off, it’s patchy and leaves a fushia cast after removing it.
2- SEPHORA CREAM LIP STAIN
- We recently got these form France. They’re trendy at the moment and we got some of the new shades: 01, 06 and 13.
- They’re not expensive (10,95euros), compared to ABH, Huda Beauty and the rest.
- The texture is great, they really stay all day and they are easily removed if you use a byphase make-up remover.
- 06 was the only shade that did not perform the same way. It’s kind of watery.
3- JORDANA CREAM MATTE LIQUID LIP
- We recently discovered that these were sold at the Virgin Megastore. We got them in two shades: Rose Macaron and Tiramisu.
- They’re the less expensive ones in this selection (85dhs).
- The texture is velvety, they apply easily but don’t stay all day (you should reapply after you eat).
- They’re easily removed with whatever make-up remover you use.
4- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM & LINGERIE
- NYX are very known in the industry. We got two versions of them, the soft matte one (Sao Paulo) and lingerie one (Exotic).
- They cost 6$ each but if you buy them from someone in Morocco, you will pay double the price.
- Both textures are great, easy to apply and stay all day.
- They’re easily removed.
5- L.A GIRL MATTE LIPSTICK
- L.A Girl matte liquid lipsticks were one of the firsts in the industry.
- They’re unexpensive too (6$) but of course, if you buy them in Morocco…
- The texture is good, it applies well but the finish is the worst according to most of beauty bloggers.
- It’s sticky and transfers so if you happen to buy it, Yasmine advices you to just dab a little on your mouth and apply with your fingers.