Tired of my face yet on the blog these days? I understand but please be patient, because my sisters are very busy. Malika barely finds time to shoot me especially when it comes to outfits. It takes a lot of time and energy.
But today’s blog post is a look we shot in a different way. We went for an in-house-lifestyle-shooting-type-of-shooting and we hope you will like this format.
I’m wearing a comfy outfit that you can rock everywhere especially on weekends. I put together:
– A basic black top, from Pull&Bear: a must in every girl’s closet
– A denim jacket, from Asos: a statement piece thrown over any kind of outfit
– Jog pants with check mate prints from Pull&Bear also: A trendy print that makes every outfit less boring and more put together
– A shoe – moroccan look alike babouche from Charles&Keith, the design is very unique
– Basic black shopper from Pedro: to keep it minimal. The brand just opened a store in Casablanca, Anfaplace
– And last but not least, a watch from Cluse: A touch that not only tells you what time it is but also adds a minimal trendy touch to your outfit. I’ve been looking for a cute little watch like this one for so long, because my wrist is small. I finally found it and let me tell you: I wear it everyday now 😀
And voilààà! We hope you like this look, let us know what is your favorite style for weekends.